Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Newton’s Nook Designs Falloween Release! - Autumn Cats, Autumn Dogs Stamps & Autumn Leaves Paper Pack, Arched Frames Die Set, Torn Edge Frames Die Set

today is a fun day!
we're sharing lots of fun with the new Fall-oween release with Newton's Nook!

 
today we're sharing the new products below: Autumn Cats, Autumn Dogs Stamps & Autumn Leaves Paper Pack, Arched Frames Die Set, Torn Edge Frames Die Set, you can totally create a project life type spread, gift tags and, of course, cards! all of the new sets will be available for purchase Friday, September 25th, right here

all of these new products are so fun!
and sooooo versatile!

my first card uses the new Autumn Cats and Autumn Dogs stamp sets!

Apple-solutely Awesome Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Card Making, Fall, Autumn, Watercolor, Distress Inks, Ink blending #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #fall #autumn #cardmaking

I started by stamping the image and then coloring it in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. I used the coordianting dies to die cut them out, and then added some details with a white gel pen! then I used the coordinating dies to die cut them out.

Apple-solutely Awesome Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Card Making, Fall, Autumn, Watercolor, Distress Inks, Ink blending #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #fall #autumn #cardmaking

I used Distress Inks to in blend some white cardstock, and then I used the same colors (Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron and Pine Needles) to then add a watercolor look on top of the ink blending.
then I used the Postage Stamp Layout Die to die cut them.

Apple-solutely Awesome Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Card Making, Fall, Autumn, Watercolor, Distress Inks, Ink blending #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #fall #autumn #cardmaking

I love the pops of red against the greens, so much!
I also used images from Fall Harvest and Autumn Apples to complete the fall/apply scene!

my 2nd card uses the new Autumn Dogs, Autumn Leaves Paper Pack and Torn Edge Drames Die Set!

Happy Paw-tumn Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Autumn Card, Dogs, Die Cutting, Fall, Leaves, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #cardmaking #handmadecards #autumncard #dogs #fall #leaves

I added the Autumn Dogs around the frame from Frames & Tags Die Set which was die cut from the Autumn Leaves Paper Pack. the background of the card also is from the new papers! 

Happy Paw-tumn Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Autumn Card, Dogs, Die Cutting, Fall, Leaves, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #cardmaking #handmadecards #autumncard #dogs #fall #leaves

then I die cut a panel of vellum with the Torn Edge Frames die set and placed it behind the frame and popped it up with foam tape.
I heat embossed the sentiment in white onto some peach cardstock, then I die cut it out, also using the Torn Edge Frames die. 

Happy Paw-tumn Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Newton's Nook, Autumn Card, Dogs, Die Cutting, Fall, Leaves, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #cardmaking #handmadecards #autumncard #dogs #fall #leaves

I love the pinks, oranges and yellows for fall!

Check out the Design Team Blogs for more inspiration and featured project details:
Newton's Nook Designs
Larissa Heskett
Donna Idlet
Rosie Lopez
Samantha Mann
Diane Morales
Amanda Wilcox

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D