Tuesday, September 15, 2026

autumn leaves and cozy reads!

hello!
today I have a fun, cozy card for any autumn or book lover! (which is me! lol)
this card is up on the Newton's Nook blog

Autumn Leaves & Cozy Reads Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Card Making, Autumn Card, Fall, Leaves, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #inkblending #cardmaking #autumn #leaves #fallcard #fallrainbow

I started by stamping the images from the Puppy's Reading List and Autumn Reads stamp sets.
then I used the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color the images in. I added some white gel pen details to the images. and once everything was dry, I used the coordinating dies to die cut them out. 

Autumn Leaves & Cozy Reads Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Card Making, Autumn Card, Fall, Leaves, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #inkblending #cardmaking #autumn #leaves #fallcard #fallrainbow

for the background, I did lots of ink blending in a simple rainbow palette using a bunch of Distress Inks. to add a little more detail and texture, I used some white embossing paste and the Falling Leaves Stencil. I love that subtle touch to the background since everything else is so bold and saturated!

Autumn Leaves & Cozy Reads Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Card Making, Autumn Card, Fall, Leaves, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #inkblending #cardmaking #autumn #leaves #fallcard #fallrainbow

I stamped the sentiment onto the book, which I think fits just perfectly! ha! to finished the card, I popped up the puppy image with foam tape! 

be sure to check this card out on the Newton's Nook Designs blog, too!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D