Monday, July 17, 2023

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #153 - Christmas in July

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!


yay!
 
 
Christmas in July is so fun!!!
I had a blast making my summer themed-Christmas cards! lol

 
Merry Beachy Christmas Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, watercolor, Christmas, Card Making, Handmade cards, Cards, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #distressinks #christmas #cards #cardmaking #christmasinjuly #beach
 
I imagined up a life where Santa fell in love with Mrs Claus...a mermaid!! and the reindeer in the floaty has my heart! lol!
I stamped and colored the images from Pool Party, Beachy Christmas, Mermaid for You and Ho-Ho-Holidays.

Merry Beachy Christmas Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, watercolor, Christmas, Card Making, Handmade cards, Cards, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #distressinks #christmas #cards #cardmaking #christmasinjuly #beach

I used Distress Inks in Fossilized Amber and Vintage Photo for the sand shore. then I used white acrylic ink and brown inks to add a sandy texture! then I used Blueprint Sketch and Mermaid Lagoon for the ocean, then also did some ink smooshing of the same colors to give that watery vibe! the waves were die cut with the Stiched Wave Borders
 
Merry Beachy Christmas Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, watercolor, Christmas, Card Making, Handmade cards, Cards, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #distressinks #christmas #cards #cardmaking #christmasinjuly #beach

finally, I heat embossed the sentiment in white onto black cardstock and then popped it up with foam tape.
I also added some chunky glitter to the mermaid tail, floaty and beach toys! because...it's Christmas!! ha!
 
I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D