Saturday, July 29, 2023

yappy birthday slimline card

hello!
today I have a card on that's up on the Lawn Fawn blog, and it's adorable, I can't even lie! LOL
I love these cute puppies, and guess what? you can see me in action because there's a video!
You can watch it here, or go to my YouTube channel!


see? what did I tell you? too cute, right?
I had a blast coloring up these pups from both the Yappy Birthday and Yappy Birthday Add-on sets! I wanted to color them all, but as it is, my card is pretty full of puppers! Ha!

All of the images were stamped and then colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Once they were dry, I added some details with a white gel pen to all of the, and then die cut them out. 



I also heat embossed the sentiment on vellum and then die cut it out with the Fancy Wavy Banners.

For the background I die cut out card fronts from White 80lb Cardstock using the Large Slimline with Sliders. I die cut out the smaller rectangle twice. Then I used the Grassy Borders to die cut out a strip of grass from one of the smaller rectangles. I used Distress Inks to add color to the background. 
For the sky, grass I used Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn and Pine Needles. And for the sky I used Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch, Peacock Feathers and Salvaged Patina. I used the same colors on the larger rectangle, too. Plus, I used the Lots of Stars Background Stencils to add some added details to the larger rectangle! so fun!


I used the Let’s Toast Pull Tab Add-on dies to create the interactive element on my card! That cute little rascal has run away with some of the birthday banners! ha!! It’s so adorable, I know! :)

be sure to check out the card on the Lawn Fawn blog, too!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D