Wednesday, January 25, 2023

you're the zest

hi there!
today I have a card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!
it's all about the current challenge - all the hearts! lol! love it!

Love Ya Lemons Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Card Making, Valentine, Cards, Distress Oxide Inks, Lemons #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawnaticschallenge #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #valentine #cardmaking

what a fun challenge, right?
I hope you're able to play along!
I used the new You're the Zest and Giant Outlined: Love Ya products!
I stamped the lemons, as well as the leaves from Be Hap-pea. then I colored them in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then used the coordinating dies to die cut them out!

Love Ya Lemons Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Card Making, Valentine, Cards, Distress Oxide Inks, Lemons #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawnaticschallenge #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #valentine #cardmaking

I added some white gel pen details to the images, too!
I die cut out the big love ya with white cardstock, and then used Distress Oxides in Picked Raspberry, Dried Marigold, Abandoned Coral and Tattered Rose. I backed the whole die cut with vellum for a soft feel!

Love Ya Lemons Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Card Making, Valentine, Cards, Distress Oxide Inks, Lemons #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawnaticschallenge #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #valentine #cardmaking

I die cut out another card front with white cardstock using the Simple Stripes Diagonal. then I used Distress Oxide Inks in Squeezed Lemonade and Fossilized Amber. then I splattered some water, ink color and white acrylic ink on top!

the sentiment was heat embossed in white onto a strip of pink cardstock and then popped up with foam tape.

be sure to check the card out on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D