Monday, January 2, 2023

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 140 - Let's Celebrate

***this is my 2nd post of the day! what a way to start the new year! ha! to see my card for Newton's Nook, scroll down or click here!**


happy Monday!

let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!


yay!

    
time to celebrate!!!
what a perfect challenge to kick off the new year!

Happy Belated Birthday Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Distress Inks, Ink blending, birthday, Cards, Card Making, Lawn Fawn, #lawnafawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #belatedbirthday #sloths #handmadecards
  
I decided to make a belated happy birthday card!
and the slots were just too adorable to resist!! ha! I used both sloths from I Like Naps and Hang in There! I also used the leaves from A Bug Deal, and turned the into jungle-y, birthday balloons! ha ha! all of the images were colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then either fussy cut out or die cut with the coordinating dies!
 
Happy Belated Birthday Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Distress Inks, Ink blending, birthday, Cards, Card Making, Lawn Fawn, #lawnafawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #belatedbirthday #sloths #handmadecards
 
I used Distress Inks in Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron and just a dash of Pine Needles for the background! then I splattered the ink colors and white acrylic ink on top of the ink blending!

Happy Belated Birthday Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Distress Inks, Ink blending, birthday, Cards, Card Making, Lawn Fawn, #lawnafawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #belatedbirthday #sloths #handmadecards
 
I finished off the card by heat embossing the sentiment in white onto black cardstock and then fussy cutting it out! I popped it up with foam tape, too! then I added some green sequins in a few different shades for a little birthday sparkle!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D