Monday, January 2, 2023

love is in the sea!

hello!
today I have a card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog, and it's full of love!

I Whale Always Love You Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Tides of Love, Valentine's Day, Love, Distress Oxide Inks, Ink Blending, Sequins, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressoxideinks #valentinesday #cardmaking #cardmaker #handmadecards

because love is in the sea! lol!
I love these sweet sea critters who are so full of love from the Tides of Love stamp set! I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then used the coordinating dies to die cut them out! I couldn't resist coloring the little details of the sea critters in rainbow!

I Whale Always Love You Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Tides of Love, Valentine's Day, Love, Distress Oxide Inks, Ink Blending, Sequins, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressoxideinks #valentinesday #cardmaking #cardmaker #handmadecards

I used Distress Oxide Inks in Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Salvaged Patina to create the sea. then I splattered all of the ink colors on top! I used the Sunscape Stencil and some sparkly embossing paste for the rays!

I Whale Always Love You Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Tides of Love, Valentine's Day, Love, Distress Oxide Inks, Ink Blending, Sequins, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressoxideinks #valentinesday #cardmaking #cardmaker #handmadecards


I finished the card off with some blue, teal and silver colored sequins! I heat embossed the sentiment in white onto black cardstock and then fussy cut around it!

be sure to check out the card up on the Newton's Nook blog!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D