Monday, January 16, 2023

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #141 - Lots of Hearts

happy Monday!

let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!
 

lots of love is the perfect theme for this time of year!
 
You're the Zest Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Oxide Inks, Valentine's Day, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Ink Blending, Lemons #lawnfawnatics #Lawnfawn #distressinks #distressoxideink #cardmaking

what fun, right? lol!
I used the new You're the Zest stamp set! I colored all of the images in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers! once they were all dry, I used the coordinating dies to die cut them out! I also added some details with the white gel pen! 
 

I also used the A Bug Deal stamp set for the leaves and branch.
for the background I used Distress Oxide Inks in Picked Raspberry, Abandoned Coral, Dried Marigold, Saltwater Taffy and Tattered Rose.
I used some white embossing paste and the Falling Hearts Stencils to add some subtle texture to the background!
 
You're the Zest Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Oxide Inks, Valentine's Day, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Ink Blending, Lemons #lawnfawnatics #Lawnfawn #distressinks #distressoxideink #cardmaking

I finished by heat embossing the sentiment in white onto black cardstock and then popping it up with foam tape!
 
I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

2 comments:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D