Wednesday, January 11, 2023

welcome to Newton's kitchen!

hello and happy middle of the week!
today I have a card up on the Newton's Nook blog!

All You Knead is Love Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Biscuits, Cats, Card Making, Stencil, Chef, #newtonsnook #newtonsnook #cardmaking #handmadecards #distressinks #inkblending #kneading

I was going through my stamps and saw this cute set, and knew right away I had to make a card with these cute biscuit makers! lol!
I colored all of the images from Newton's Kitchen with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then used the coordinating dies to die cut them out!

All You Knead is Love Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Biscuits, Cats, Card Making, Stencil, Chef, #newtonsnook #newtonsnook #cardmaking #handmadecards #distressinks #inkblending #kneading

for the background, I used similar colors that I used for the kitty's scarves! I used Distress Inks in Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Salvaged Patina. then I used the Gingham Stencil and the same colors, but with more pressure to add some texture!

All You Knead is Love Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Biscuits, Cats, Card Making, Stencil, Chef, #newtonsnook #newtonsnook #cardmaking #handmadecards #distressinks #inkblending #kneading

I added the sentiment by heat embossed onto black cardstock, and then die cutting it out with the Speech Bubbles die set, love that pop of black!

be sure to check the card out on the Newton's Nook blog too!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D