Monday, August 2, 2021

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #106 - Sketch

happy Monday!

let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!
 

this is always a challenge for me!
I love being inspired by sketches!
I decided to make a graduation card for my good friend's son! and BONUS: I have a video!

ConGRADulations Light Up Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Chibitronics, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Graduation Card, Interactive, Card Making, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #graduation #interactivecard #chibitronics
 
I used Distress Inks to ink blend on my card in Abandoned Coral and Dried Marigold along with the Plaid Stencils! then I did the packaging technique on top of it, in the same colors! so fun!

ConGRADulations Light Up Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Chibitronics, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Graduation Card, Interactive, Card Making, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #graduation #interactivecard #chibitronics

I colored all of the images from Push Here, Smart Cookie, Virtual Friends, Virtual Friends Add On and Screen Time with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, and then fussy cut them out! I punched some small holes in the computer and gaming console, for the lights to blink through - because OH YEAH, this card will light up!
**all of the details for how I used the Chibi Lights to add some light up action to my card, can be found in the video!
  
ConGRADulations Light Up Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Chibitronics, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Graduation Card, Interactive, Card Making, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #graduation #interactivecard #chibitronics
 
the sentiment was created using a mix of Violet's ABCs and Milo's ABCs, as well as part of a phrase from Screen Time!
 
 I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card. Bookmarked it for my nephew graduation next year. Graduation cards are one of the hardest for me.

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D