Thursday, August 12, 2021

blue skies ahead!

hello!!
today, I have this fun, encouraging card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog!

Blue Skies Ahead Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Card Making, Cards, Handmade Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Deco Foil, Newton's Nook Designs, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #inkblending #decofoil #foil #handmadecards

so fun!
I used the Sunscape Stencil and colored one rainbow color of the rainbow into each ray. then I rotated the stencil, so the rays I have just ink blended were colored with the stencil, and used Distress Inks in Blueprint Sketch and Chipped Sapphire to ink blend in the sky! so fun!
I splattered white acrylic ink onto it all.

Blue Skies Ahead Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Card Making, Cards, Handmade Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Deco Foil, Newton's Nook Designs, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #inkblending #decofoil #foil #handmadecards

I stamped and colored the panda-brellas from Umbrella Pals with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then used the coordinating dies to die cut them out! so fun!

I added some clouds that I die cut with the Sky Borders Die Set at the top. but then I thought the card needed some extra shine...


Blue Skies Ahead Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Card Making, Cards, Handmade Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Deco Foil, Newton's Nook Designs, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #inkblending #decofoil #foil #handmadecards

so I used the Deco Foil Duo Gel and Rainbow foil to add selective messy foil to parts of each ray! so fun!

be sure to check out the card on the Newton's Nook Blog, too!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D