Thursday, August 19, 2021

Get Cracking on Christmas - Tis the Season to Sparkle

hello!!!

today I'm joining Jenn Shurkus as she continues to Get Cracking on those Christmas cards!! I'm sooooooooo excited to be joining her since I'm still in the Christmas card-making mode! ha!!


be sure to join in the Christmas fun!!
if you create a project, share it on social media with the tag: #getcrackingonchristmas and comment on Jenn's blog!
as an added bonus...Jenn will be doing a live event on her YouTube channel Friday, August 27th at 8:00p ET
www.youtube.com/jennshurkus

ok, let's get onto my card!

I used some of my favorite stamps and stencils from Create a Smile Stamps!

Tis the Season to Sparkle Card by Samantha Mann, Get Cracking on Christmas, Cards, Handmade Cards, Card Making, Christmas, Distress Oxide Ink, Ink Blending, glitter, #getcrackingonchristmas #christmascards #cardmaking #papercrafts #distressoxide #inkblending #createasmile
so cute!
who's ready for some sparkle?! lol!
I used the awesome Clear Letters and Lettering Alpha stamp sets from Create a Smile to create the custom phrase.

Tis the Season to Sparkle Card by Samantha Mann, Get Cracking on Christmas, Cards, Handmade Cards, Card Making, Christmas, Distress Oxide Ink, Ink Blending, glitter, #getcrackingonchristmas #christmascards #cardmaking #papercrafts #distressoxide #inkblending #createasmile

I used Distress Oxide Inks in Picked Raspberry, Abandoned Coral, Dried Marigold and Tattered Rose to create the ink blended background. then I used splattered some white acrylic ink and water on top!

once it was dry, I used the Snowflake Stencil and some sparkly paste to add the shiiiiine! lol!

Tis the Season to Sparkle Card by Samantha Mann, Get Cracking on Christmas, Cards, Handmade Cards, Card Making, Christmas, Distress Oxide Ink, Ink Blending, glitter, #getcrackingonchristmas #christmascards #cardmaking #papercrafts #distressoxide #inkblending #createasmile

and finally, I added some tiny stars to complete the sparkle!

don't forget to comment on Jenn's blog post and play along, too! 

enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D