Saturday, August 28, 2021

feeling a little squirrely

well hello there!

today I have a card up on the Lawn Fawn blog, and bonus! I have a video for it, and you can check it out here!


I used the Center Picture Window Die Set to create a FUN, 3D scene inside this card!

Let's Go Nuts Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Interactive, 3D card, Card Making, Distress Inks, Oxide Ink, Ink Blending, Cards, #lawnfawn #distressinks #youtube #tutorial #scene #3dcard #cardmaking

bam! so much fun!
I colored all of the images from Let's Go Nuts and Big Acorn with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, and then used the coordinating dies to die cut them out! then I die cut out pieces of white cardstock with the Center Picture Window dies and went to town ink blending! ha!


Let's Go Nuts Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Interactive, 3D card, Card Making, Distress Inks, Oxide Ink, Ink Blending, Cards, #lawnfawn #distressinks #youtube #tutorial #scene #3dcard #cardmaking

I also ink blended the clouds, die cut with the Puffy Cloud Borders, to look fall with Abandoned Coral and Dried Marigold!

the sky was ink blended with Distress Oxide Inks in Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Salvaged Patina!


Let's Go Nuts Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Interactive, 3D card, Card Making, Distress Inks, Oxide Ink, Ink Blending, Cards, #lawnfawn #distressinks #youtube #tutorial #scene #3dcard #cardmaking

I did the same thing for the front and back of the card - to tie it all in!

be sure to check out the card on the Lawn Fawn Blog, and also to check out the video on my YouTube channel for ALLLLL the details! ha!
enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This is very, very cute! I love the way you color. Thanks for making and posting a video about how to use that die. Your talent is off the charts.
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D