Monday, February 15, 2021

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #95 - Sketch!

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!


oh yeah - sketches are SO fun!!
and for my card, I used clouds instead of a hearts, and made it a little...loosey goodsey! ha!

A Rainbow After Every Storm Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Unicorn Picnic, Cards, Handmade Cards, Watercolor, Distress Inks, Clouds #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #distressinks #watercolor #unicornpicnic

I honestly just love love love these unicorns, and so I had to make them playing in the clouds! ha!
I stamped the unicorns from Unicorn Picnic, and the clouds are from All the Clouds. also, the small clouds and the sentiment is from Rain or Shine Before n Afters!
I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut them out!
I also added some glitter to the horn and hoofs of that cute little unicorn!

A Rainbow After Every Storm Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawn, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Unicorn Picnic, Cards, Handmade Cards, Watercolor, Distress Inks, Clouds #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #distressinks #watercolor #unicornpicnic

for the background, I used Distress Inks to create a watercolor-ed look! I pressed the ink pad onto a scrap piece of plastic packaging and then spritzed a little water on top! then I pressed that piece of packaging onto my white cardstock! it adds a nice little watercolor smoosh! I repeated that process with Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Peacock Feathers.

the sentiment was heat embossed in white onto a strip of black cardstock and popped up with foam tape!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D