Monday, February 1, 2021

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #94 - Weather

happy Monday!
let's start this month off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!


super love this challenge!! weather is a fun way to be inspired to make a project! you know I love rainbows...ha!


Sending Sunshine Your Way Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Weather, Rain, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Encouragement, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #encouragement #cards #cardmaking #handmadecards #distressink #inkblending

but, surprise: no rainbow!!! I know...believe me, I am as surprised as you!! I had lots of ideas and wanted to make a rainbow card, but then I thought of these little mice floating around Mary Poppins style on umbrellas! lol!
I used the mice images from Dandy Day, You're Just My Type and Really High Five! the clouds are from Plane and Simple, and the umbrellas are from Plus One. I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut them out!

Sending Sunshine Your Way Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Weather, Rain, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Encouragement, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #encouragement #cards #cardmaking #handmadecards #distressink #inkblending

the background was ink blended with Distress Inks in Chipped Sapphire, Mermaid Lagoon and Cracked Pistachio! then I used Squeezed Lemonade for sun shine! I splattered water on top and then once it was dry, I heat embossed the sentiment in white from All the Clouds!

Sending Sunshine Your Way Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Weather, Rain, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Encouragement, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #encouragement #cards #cardmaking #handmadecards #distressink #inkblending

I finished the card off by attached some rain drop shaped clear gems and popping up the mice with foam tape!
I
 really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!

enjoy!




1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D