Thursday, October 25, 2018

oh my gourd!

hey there!
today I have a card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog, and I AM IN LOVE WITH IT! ha ha ha!



do you love it? did you make LOL? ha!
I laughed the whole time I made it! I saw *this* on Pinterest, and new I had to make it into a card!!

I used the Newton's Pumpkin Patch stamp set and colored it in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers!
the pumpkins were either colored in oranges, pinks, or greys! love the variety!
then, I used the Essential Alphabet Die Set to die cut out my sentiment!! so much fun! ha!


I finished the card off with some sequins and a little twine bow! 
so much fun! did I mention that?!
be sure to check this out on the Newton's Nook blog for more details and FUN!

enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D