Monday, October 15, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #39 - Bling it Out

happy Monday!
let's start this week (and new month!) off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!


this time, we want to see your fall cards! 



yay!
that's right; we're talking sequins, glitter and anything shiny!
I used some glitter paper I found at Micael's...that sheds like crazy!! ha!


but look how shiny!!!!!!
all of the images are from the super cute Yeti Set Go! one of my all time favorite critters!!
and all of the images were colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and fussy cut out!


I also created the hills with the Stitched Hillside Border Dies! love how this card really pops when the light hits it!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!


1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D