Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Lawn Fawn Holiday Greetings!

hello!!
today I have this fun, rainbow-y winter scene to get you through the week!
It's up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog, so be sure to check it out there, too! 



I stamped the houses from Winter Village and then colored them in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers! once they were dry, I fussy cut them out and added glitter with Diamond Stickles to the snow on the roofs!

for the background I did some ink blending with Distress Inks in Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberries and Dried Marigold!
then I added some white embossing paste with a snow stencil for some texture! as soon as I lifted up the stencil, I added some clear, glitter embossing powder! when the paste was dry, I heat set the glitter - love the sparkle! 


thanks so much for checking out my card with me! be sure to play along with the Bling/Sparkle challenge on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!
enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. It's a really super scene for christmas !
    Fabulous idea for christmas card !

    ReplyDelete

  2. looooove the scene and the colours! TFS

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D