Friday, January 2, 2015

a little watercolor, a little embossing paste and a layout

it's the first friday of the year! i can't believe it's 2015...i know i'll be writing 2014 on things for a while! ha!

today i am up on the Create a Smile stamps blog sharing this super sweet layout of my little four-legged feline friend!

i used a few different stamp sets and even a stencil with some embossing paste! i LOVE that skinny chevron stencil! it's perfect for adding just a little bit of interest to the background! 



i always joke that my fluffy friend is 'beige' colored, because it's such a soft orange and white, so i used some Soft Sand ink from Hero Arts  to stamp the images directly onto the background on my layout! the kitties are from Comfy and Your View. and that little arrow is from the german sentiment set, Fur Alle Falle

all of the details on how this layout came together can be found on the Create a Smile blog
thanks for stopping by!
enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. I just want to pet your cat!! My boyfriend is allergic, :( so no furry feline friends for me! Your sweet and soft page is absolutely adorable! Loving those little washi tape additions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwww...this is so sweet.
    p.s. I love cat naps..LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soo cute!!Love all the elements you added! The watercoloring, the sewing. Just perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout is just too sweet for words! Love the soft colors and your kitty is just the cutest thing ever! ♥

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D