Wednesday, September 27, 2023

let's hang out with our fangs out!

hello!
today I have a card up on the Lawn Fawnatics challenge blog!
the current challenge is all about a fall themed card - and I couldn't resist using these adorable bats!

Fang You Very Much Card by Samantha M for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Thank You Card, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Halloween, Autumn, Bats, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #lawnfawnaticschallenge #distressinks #inkblending #thankyoucard #halloween #cardmaking #bats

I stamped and colored the images from You Autumn Know and Fangtastic Friends with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. then once they were dry, I added details with a white gel pen and then die cut them out.

Fang You Very Much Card by Samantha M for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Thank You Card, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Halloween, Autumn, Bats, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #lawnfawnaticschallenge #distressinks #inkblending #thankyoucard #halloween #cardmaking #bats

the background was created with the awesome Birch Tree Stencils! I used Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry, Carved Pumpkin, Dried Marigold and Squeezed Lemonade for the sky. then I splattered a little bit of water on top!
I used Lost Shadow for the trees themselves!

Fang You Very Much Card by Samantha M for the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Thank You Card, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Halloween, Autumn, Bats, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #lawnfawnaticschallenge #distressinks #inkblending #thankyoucard #halloween #cardmaking #bats

I heat embossed the sentiment in white onto black cardstock and then popped it up with foam tape! I also popped up all of the bats with foam tape! they're just so cute!

be sure to check out the card on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog and play along with us!
enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love the color combo of the rack ground with the cute bats! Alway nice to have a non Halloween inspiration idea for them. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D