Monday, September 18, 2023

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #157 - Awesome Autumn

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!


yay!

   
I just love making fall-themed cards! the color choices are endless!
this time, I decided to go pinks and purples and all the warm colors! lol!


I Be-Leaf in You Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Autumn, Cards, Card Making, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Encouragement Card, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawnicschallenge #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #autumncard #cardmaking

I stamped the tree from Wild Wolves, and the mice and leaves from You Autumn Know and colored them all with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. once they were dry, I used the coordinating dies to die cut them out.
 
I Be-Leaf in You Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Autumn, Cards, Card Making, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Encouragement Card, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawnicschallenge #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #autumncard #cardmaking
 
then I die cut out some tree canopies with the Puffy Cloud Borders from white cardstock. I sued Distress Inks in Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry, Abandoned Coral and Dried Marigold and then used the Fall Leaves Background Stencils and the same colors to add a tone on tone subtle leafy background! 
I used Mustard Seed and Squeezed Lemonade to ink blend the sky.  

I Be-Leaf in You Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Autumn, Cards, Card Making, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Encouragement Card, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawnicschallenge #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #autumncard #cardmaking
 
for the ground, I die cut out the hills and grass with the Stitched Hillside Borders and Grassy Border then used Distress Inks in Fossilized Amber and Vintage Photo. 
 
love the warm colors of the scene!
I sprinkled the leaves all over and then popped up the mice foam tap.
finally, I heat embossed the sentiment in white onto black cardstock and then popped it up with foam tape.
 
I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Holy smokes, your card is absolutely breathtaking... Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D