Saturday, September 16, 2023

peekaboo pop-up with wolves!

hello!
today I have card up on the Lawn Fawn blog, and you know what that means - I have a video too!
you can check out the video by heading over to my youtube channel or clicking here!

I used the adorable new Wild Wolves and Wolf Before 'n Afters stamp sets and combined them with the balloons from Party Animal and Really High Five!
oh, and did I mention I used the Peekaboo Pop-Up die set to add a little extra kick?

Peekaboo Pop-Up Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawn, Wolves, Distress Inks, Die Cutting, Card Making, Cards, Interactive Cards, Video, YouTube #lawnfawn #lawnfawndies #diecutting #interactive #interactivecard #distressinks #inkblending #cardmaking #youtube #video

soooo cute!
I stamped all of the images and then colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers! once they were dry I added some details with a white gel pen and die cut them out.

Peekaboo Pop-Up Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawn, Wolves, Distress Inks, Die Cutting, Card Making, Cards, Interactive Cards, Video, YouTube #lawnfawn #lawnfawndies #diecutting #interactive #interactivecard #distressinks #inkblending #cardmaking #youtube #video

I used the Peekaboo Pop-Up die set and die cut out the two main panels from white cardstock. then I did lots of ink blending! I actually cut out the main panel a 3rd time, and cut two of the panels with the stitched hill die so I could layer the hills!
I used Black Soot, Uncharted Mariner, Peacock Feathers and Salvaged Patina for the sky. Plus a little glow of Mustard Seed and Squeezed Lemonade for the moon!

I used Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn and Pine Needles for the hills and grass!

Peekaboo Pop-Up Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawn, Wolves, Distress Inks, Die Cutting, Card Making, Cards, Interactive Cards, Video, YouTube #lawnfawn #lawnfawndies #diecutting #interactive #interactivecard #distressinks #inkblending #cardmaking #youtube #video

then it was the fun part! I attached the moon with some acetate to the pop up mechanism and so it looks like it's floating in the sky!
I also sprinkled lots of star images in the sky and even hid a little balloon on one of the folds!


Peekaboo Pop-Up Card by Samantha M for Lawn Fawn, Wolves, Distress Inks, Die Cutting, Card Making, Cards, Interactive Cards, Video, YouTube #lawnfawn #lawnfawndies #diecutting #interactive #interactivecard #distressinks #inkblending #cardmaking #youtube #video

I could play with this card all day! it was so fun to make, and WAY easier than I thought it would be!
be sure to check the card out on the Lawn Fawn blog, and to watch the video!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D