Monday, September 4, 2023

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #156 - Color Inspiration

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay! 


this challenge has me feeling allllll the vibes! rainbow colors...beautiful leaves...YES PLEASE!!

I Be-Leaf in You Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Hot Foil, Autumn, Fall, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Color Inspiration, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #lawnfawndiecuts #diecutting #distressinks #hotfoil

I used a white piece of cardstock and the Woodgrain Background Hot Foil Plate with some Moondust hot foil! so pretty! then I did lots of ink blending! I used Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Cracked Pistachio! so bold and pretty!

I Be-Leaf in You Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Hot Foil, Autumn, Fall, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Color Inspiration, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #lawnfawndiecuts #diecutting #distressinks #hotfoil

then I used some more white cardstock and the Stitched Leaves die set. I used more Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry, Abandoned Coral, Dried Marigold and Mustard Seed. I love the bold and striking colors! then I finished off some of the leaves with faces die cut from the I Scream, You Scream die set!
 

I Be-Leaf in You Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Hot Foil, Autumn, Fall, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Color Inspiration, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #lawnfawndiecuts #diecutting #distressinks #hotfoil
  
I heat embossed the sentiment in white onto some Black Licorice Cardstock from You Autumn Know. then I used the Fancy Wavy Banners to die cut out the sentiment!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Love the leaves and background! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D