Monday, April 17, 2023

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #147 - Create a Scene: City v Country

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!


yay!
 
 
this challenge is a new one for me, and what fun!
I decided to start with a country scene and these cute little goats!

You are the GOAT Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #lawnfawnaticschallenge #cardmaking #goat #handmadecards

I stamped and colored the images from All Star and You Goat This with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, then die cut them out with the coordinating dies!  then I added some white gel pen details to the images, too! just to add to the cuteness!
 
You are the GOAT Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #lawnfawnaticschallenge #cardmaking #goat #handmadecards 
 
I used Distress Inks in Abandoned Coral, Picked Raspberry and Dried Marigold for the background. then I used the Sunrays Background Stencil with the same colors, but more pressure, to add the tone-on-tone colors!
once that was done, I used some white stencil paste and the Clouds Background Stencils to add some texture to the sky! 
 
You are the GOAT Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #lawnfawnaticschallenge #cardmaking #goat #handmadecards

I finished by heat embossing the sentiment in white onto black cardstock and then popping it up with foam tape!
 
I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

2 comments:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D