Monday, April 3, 2023

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #146 - Color Inspiration

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!


this is such a fun challenge - I love color inspirations!! and these colors are magical, whimsical and wonderful!!

Sunshine to Brighten Your Day Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Rainbow, Encouragement Card, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics Challenge #distressinks #Inkblending #cardmaking #handmadecards

what fun, right? lol!
I loooooove this card!
I used the Corner Rainbow Stencils with many many distress inks! ha!
for the top rainbow I used Seedless Preserves, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Abandoned Coral, Saltwater Taffy, Dried Marigold and Squeezed Lemonade.

Sunshine to Brighten Your Day Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Rainbow, Encouragement Card, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics Challenge #distressinks #Inkblending #cardmaking #handmadecards

for the bottom rainbows, I used Uncharted Mariner, Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock Feathers, Salvaged Patina and Squeezed Lemonade. and then to add some extra texture to the card, I used white embossing paste and the Clouds Background Stencils! love that! 

Sunshine to Brighten Your Day Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Rainbow, Encouragement Card, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics Challenge #distressinks #Inkblending #cardmaking #handmadecards

I finished by heat embossing the sentiment in black from the All the Clouds stamp set onto some vellum. then I die cut it out with the Outside In Stitched Cloud Stackables!
I popped up the panel with foam tape, and then placed it on top of the some Fog Cardstock.
 
I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D