Sunday, April 30, 2023

Coaster Critters!

hello and happy Sunday!
today I have a card up on the Lawn Fawn blog, it's fun and fresh and perfect for that thrill-seeker in your life, and bonus: I have a video, too!
you can check it out on the Lawn Fawn blog or on my youtube channel!

Coaster Critters Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Flippy Flappy, Distress Inks, Interactive Cards, Card Making, Roller Coaster, Wheely Great Day, Die Cutting, #lawnfawn #distressinks #interactivecard #cardmaking #handmadecards #flippyflappy #lawnfawnstamps


Coaster Critters Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Flippy Flappy, Distress Inks, Interactive Cards, Card Making, Roller Coaster, Wheely Great Day, Die Cutting, #lawnfawn #distressinks #interactivecard #cardmaking #handmadecards #flippyflappy #lawnfawnstamps

so adorable, right?!
and it's interactive! ha!! the tickets popping up just crack me up!
I stamped all of the images from Coaster Critters, Coaster Critters Flip-Flop and Wheely Great Day and then colored them in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. once they were all dry, I added some details with a white gel pen and then die cut them out with the coordinating dies!

Coaster Critters Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Flippy Flappy, Distress Inks, Interactive Cards, Card Making, Roller Coaster, Wheely Great Day, Die Cutting, #lawnfawn #distressinks #interactivecard #cardmaking #handmadecards #flippyflappy #lawnfawnstamps

for the background, I used Distress Inks in Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch and Mermaid Lagoon for the sky. for the ground, I used Fossilized Amber and Vintage Photo. then I used the Sunrays Background Stencil and the same colors, but with more pressure, to create the sky. I also used the Cloud Backgrounds Stencils with white paste on top! love combining the two stencils!

Coaster Critters Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Flippy Flappy, Distress Inks, Interactive Cards, Card Making, Roller Coaster, Wheely Great Day, Die Cutting, #lawnfawn #distressinks #interactivecard #cardmaking #handmadecards #flippyflappy #lawnfawnstamps

I used the Flippy Flappy die set to create the fun interactive portion of this card! and the tickets popping up crack up me up! I also used a few of the images to create a little mini-scene on the pull tab! so adorable!
and this card is just perfect for someone who loves amusement parks!
be sure to check out this card on the Lawn Fawn blog, and watch the video too!
so fun!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D