Wednesday, April 12, 2023

birthday bash!

hi there!
today I have a card up on the Newton's Nook blog, and it's for a very happy birthday! lol!

Happy Purr-th Day Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's 'Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Birthday, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Stencil, Monochromatic, Die Cuts #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #birthdaycard #cardmaking #distressinks

I decided to go kind of monochromatic, too!! LOVE those warm pinks!
I stamped and colored the images from Newton's Birthday Bash with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut them out.
and I couldn't stop myself from adding those cute tiger stripes to one of the kitties! lol!

Happy Purr-th Day Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's 'Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Birthday, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Stencil, Monochromatic, Die Cuts #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #birthdaycard #cardmaking #distressinks

I used Distress Inks in Abandoned Coral, Picked Raspberry and Dried Marigold for the background. first, I used just the inks to just blend an ombre background. then I used the Bokeh Balloons Stencil Set with the same colors, but with more pressure to add the tone on tone effect!

Happy Purr-th Day Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's 'Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Birthday, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Stencil, Monochromatic, Die Cuts #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #birthdaycard #cardmaking #distressinks

I heat embossed the sentiment from Heartfelt Meows in white onto some vellum. then I used the Banner Trio Die Set to die cut it out!

be sure to check out the card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D