Monday, May 1, 2023

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 148 - Inspired By...

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!


this is such a fun challenge! I'm so excited to play along!
it was almost impossible to pick someone from the Lawn Fawnatics DT because I am always inspired and excited to see everyone's cards!

ultimately, I couldn't stay away from these two cards by Catherine!
Superhero Dogs
and
Superhero with Lawn Fawn

I loooooove these cards, and couldn't wait to make my own version!
 
Believe In Yourself Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Distress Inks, Superhero, Lawn Fawn, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #superhero #cardmaking
 
I used the Sunray Background Stencil with Distress Inks in Abandoned Coral, Picked Raspberry, Dried Marigold and Squeezed Lemonade! then I used the white embossing paste to add some texture!

Believe In Yourself Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Distress Inks, Superhero, Lawn Fawn, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #superhero #cardmaking

all of the images from All the Clouds, You Autumn Know and Really High Five were colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then die cut out!
I also added some details with a white gel pen! and I popped up the masks with foam tape.

Believe In Yourself Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Distress Inks, Superhero, Lawn Fawn, Card Making, Handmade Cards, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #superhero #cardmaking

the sentiment was heat embossed and then fussy cut out! it's from the Believe in Yourself stamp set! and it's so sweet!
the background of the card has that pretty paper from Let it Shine Starry Skies Petite Paper Pack.
 
I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

2 comments:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D