Monday, October 3, 2022

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #134 - Monochromatic

happy Monday!

let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!
 
   
 

I love a color inspiration and keeping the card in monochromatic tones totally was a challenge and was so inspiring for me!

what fun, right? lol!
I used warm goldy-oranges for my color!

Thankful for You Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Monochromatic, Distress Oxide, Autumn, Fall, Card Making, Handmade Cards, birch trees, Embossing Paste, Die Cuts, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressoxide #leaves #diecutting
 
I used Distress Oxide Inks in Ripe Persimmon, Spiced Marmalade and Squeezed Lemonade on a piece of 80lb white cardstock.
then I used the Birch Tree Stencils with some white embossing paste to add texture  to the scene! 

Thankful for You Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Monochromatic, Distress Oxide, Autumn, Fall, Card Making, Handmade Cards, birch trees, Embossing Paste, Die Cuts, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressoxide #leaves #diecutting
 
I used the Stitched Leaves dies for the leaf shapes, and die cut them out of vellum from Lawn Fawn and also some typed vellum from my stash!

Thankful for You Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Monochromatic, Distress Oxide, Autumn, Fall, Card Making, Handmade Cards, birch trees, Embossing Paste, Die Cuts, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressoxide #leaves #diecutting

I used my sewing machine to stitch on the leaves. then I splattered some gold and white paint on top of the leaves!
I heat embossed the sentiment in white onto some peachy/orange cardstock from You Autumn Know!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D