Thursday, October 20, 2022

I love Fall card!

hi there!
today I have a card up on the Newton's Nook Designs blog!

I Love Fall Most of All Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, heat embossing, Die Cutting, Cards, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Shaped Card, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #shapedcard #diecutting

love the fall pumpkins from this Fall Fringe stamp set! I heat embossed the image onto some white cardstock, then used Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry, Festive Berries, Abandoned Coral, Dried Marigold, Spiced Marmelade and Saltwater Taffy to ink blend the colors together! eeeep! LOVE the color combo!

I Love Fall Most of All Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, heat embossing, Die Cutting, Cards, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Shaped Card, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #shapedcard #diecutting

I fussy cut out that square image, and then used the dies from the Frames Squared Die Set! I die cut the scalloped image from vellum, and popped it up onto the stitched frame of the card shape. I heat embossed the sentiment in black onto more vellum, and then die cut it out with a stitched circle from Frames Square Die Set!

I Love Fall Most of All Card by Samantha Mann for Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, heat embossing, Die Cutting, Cards, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Shaped Card, #newtonsnook #newtonsnookdesigns #distressinks #shapedcard #diecutting

I finished the card off with a sprinkling of sequins and a twine bow! so fun!
be sure to check out the card on the Newton's Nook Blog, too!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D