Monday, August 15, 2022

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #131 - Change the Scene

 

happy Monday!

let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!
 
   
 

this is a new favorite challenge of mine! it pushes me to use the interactive dies, and I always LOVE what the finished cards look like!
I used the Magic Iris and Magic Iris Add-on for my card!

Shake Your Tail Feathers Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Peacock, Interactive, Magic Iris, Distress Inks, Stencil, Cards, Handamde Cards, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #interactivecard #cardmaking #magiciris #peacock #cardmaking

what fun, right? lol!
I love those adorable and bright peacocks from Peacock Before 'n Afters!

 
all of the images were colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then I fussy cut them out! I even mirror stamped one of the peacocks, too!

Shake Your Tail Feathers Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Peacock, Interactive, Magic Iris, Distress Inks, Stencil, Cards, Handamde Cards, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #interactivecard #cardmaking #magiciris #peacock #cardmaking

for the background, I used Distress Inks in Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Seedless Preserves, Uncharted Mariner and Peacock Feathers with the Tropical Leaves Background Stencils to add the peacock-y colors to the leaves! 
 
Shake Your Tail Feathers Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Peacock, Interactive, Magic Iris, Distress Inks, Stencil, Cards, Handamde Cards, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #interactivecard #cardmaking #magiciris #peacock #cardmaking


I used part of the sentiment onto some vellum and then die cut it out with the Fancy Wavy Banners! I heat emboss it in white, and also heat emboss the rest of the sentiment in white onto some Blue Jay Cardstock.

Shake Your Tail Feathers Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Peacock, Interactive, Magic Iris, Distress Inks, Stencil, Cards, Handamde Cards, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #interactivecard #cardmaking #magiciris #peacock #cardmaking

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D