Monday, August 1, 2022

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #130 - Sketch

happy Monday!

let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!
 

oh there is so much inspiration to be found here!!

I stamped the mice from You Autumn Know, Bubbles of Joy and Dandy Day and colored them with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers. Then I used the coordinating dies to die cut them out!
 I even added some details with a white gel pen!

Dandy Day Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Bokeh, Bubbles, Stencil, Mice, Handmade Cards, Card Making, #lawnfawn #bokeh #handmadecards #cardmaking #distressinks

I used Distress Inks ink Uncharted Mariner, Mermaid Lagoon and Salvaged Patina for the sky. Then I used the negative portion of a die cut piece using Grassy Border as a stencil. To color in the the grass, I used Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron! 
I added a bokeh affect with the same colors, using the Bubbles Stencil, and moving it around to randomly. I also used the Fairy paste with the Bubbles Stencil, too!


Dandy Day Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Bokeh, Bubbles, Stencil, Mice, Handmade Cards, Card Making, #lawnfawn #bokeh #handmadecards #cardmaking #distressinks

The sentiment was heat embossed onto vellum and the border is from Black Licorice Cardstock - all die cut with the Fancy Wavy Banners die set!
 
Dandy Day Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Bokeh, Bubbles, Stencil, Mice, Handmade Cards, Card Making, #lawnfawn #bokeh #handmadecards #cardmaking #distressinks
 
I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D