Sunday, June 5, 2022

your #1 fan!

hello!
today I have a super fun card up on the Lawn Fawn blog - and BONUS!!
I made a video! you can check it out on my youtube page, or click here!

Your Biggest Fan Pop Up Card by Samanta Mann for Lawn Fawn, Interactive Cards, Card Making, Stadium Seating, All Star, Sports, platform pop up, heat embossing, #cardmaking #Lawnfawn #platformpopup #interactivecard #distressinks #youtube #tutorial #video

this card is super special, because my husband's birthday is tomorrow, and this card is perfect for that sports-loving-nut!

Your Biggest Fan Pop Up Card by Samanta Mann for Lawn Fawn, Interactive Cards, Card Making, Stadium Seating, All Star, Sports, platform pop up, heat embossing, #cardmaking #Lawnfawn #platformpopup #interactivecard #distressinks #youtube #tutorial #video

I used basically every mouse stamp I owned to make this fun, sports themed, support card!

I also used the new All Star and Stadium Seating die set along with the Platform Pop-Up die set!
I love how interactive and FUN it makes the scene! I swear it comes to life when it pops up!


Your Biggest Fan Pop Up Card by Samanta Mann for Lawn Fawn, Interactive Cards, Card Making, Stadium Seating, All Star, Sports, platform pop up, heat embossing, #cardmaking #Lawnfawn #platformpopup #interactivecard #distressinks #youtube #tutorial #video

All of the images were colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then die cut out with the coordinating dies! 
I also added some details with a white gel pen, too! 



I used some of the new paper from the All the Dots 6x6 Paper Pad, and did some ink blending on top! I used Distress Inks in Mowed Lawn, Pine Needles and Twisted Citron. Then I splattered water and colored ink on top, too! 


Your Biggest Fan Pop Up Card by Samanta Mann for Lawn Fawn, Interactive Cards, Card Making, Stadium Seating, All Star, Sports, platform pop up, heat embossing, #cardmaking #Lawnfawn #platformpopup #interactivecard #distressinks #youtube #tutorial #video

The sentiment was heat embossed in white onto Black Licorice Carcstock, which was die cut with the Fancy Wavy Banners! 

I also added some grass behind the scene, because I added a few little details all around the card!

be sure to check out the card on the Lawn Fawn blog, and watch the video for a some laughs and a blooper! lol
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D