Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Heffy Doodle June Guest Designer - Koality Hugs

**this is my 2nd post of the day! to see my post for Newton's Nook June release day 2, scroll down or click here!**

hello!
how excited am I to be part of the Heffy Doodle family for the month of June?!

I love their sweet, cute images and they adorable and fun sentiments! I could color these images for days!
and my post for today features the cute and cuddle koalas from Koality Hugs!

Koalified to Party Slimline Card by Samantha Mann for Heffy Doodle, Guest Designer, Distress Oxide Inks, Ink Blending, Slimline Card, Birthday, #heffydoodle #distressinks #distressoxide #inkblending #slimline #cardmaking #handmadecards

I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and then fussy cut them out!
these koalas are having the time of their lives with the colorful balloons from Stitched Balloons die set!
the balloons were colored with Distress Oxide inks in basically all my reds and pinks! ha!
I also used the Twinkle Stencil and some glitter paste to add sparkle to those birthday balloons!



for the background,  I used Distress Oxide Inks in Mowed Lawn, Pine Needles and Twisted Citron, with Vintage Photo and Fossilized Amber for the ground! I wanted the background to mimic a forest-y area! I used the Rays the Roof Stencil to add an effect of the sun shining through the leaves!


Koalified to Party Slimline Card by Samantha Mann for Heffy Doodle, Guest Designer, Distress Oxide Inks, Ink Blending, Slimline Card, Birthday, #heffydoodle #distressinks #distressoxide #inkblending #slimline #cardmaking #handmadecards

lastly, the sentiment was heat embossed in white onto black cardstock and then fussy cut out!

I really had a blast making this card!
and I'm SOOOOO humbled and happy to be part of the Heffy Doodle blog and family this month!
be sure to check out my post on the Heffy Doodle blog, too!
enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. This is a high koality card!! Love it so much! TFS - This release has a lot of goodies!
    Lori S in PA

    ReplyDelete

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D