Monday, October 18, 2021

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 111 - Coffee, Tea and Treats!

happy Monday!

let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!
 
 
it's the perfect time of year to make coffee, tea and other treat flavored cards, so I'm in!
my favorite drink is caramel apple cider, but for my card, I made a shaker cup of cocoa card!

Cup of Cocoa Shaker Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Shaker Card, Christmas, Christmas Card, Card Making, Die Cuts, Lawn Fawn, Die Cutting, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #shakercard #cupofcocoa #distressinks #christmascard

I started by die cutting the Stitched Mug Frame from white cardstock and then making a shaker element for my card!
I ink blended color with some Candied Apple Distress Ink, then splattered water and white acrylic ink on top!

Cup of Cocoa Shaker Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Shaker Card, Christmas, Christmas Card, Card Making, Die Cuts, Lawn Fawn, Die Cutting, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #shakercard #cupofcocoa #distressinks #christmascard

for the background, I die cut using the Simple Stripes: Diagonal from white cardstock and ink blended using Abandoned Coral and Dried Marigold, then splattered some water on top!
the cute marshmellows are also from the Stitched Mug Frame! and I stamped faces on them to add to the cuteness level!!

Cup of Cocoa Shaker Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Shaker Card, Christmas, Christmas Card, Card Making, Die Cuts, Lawn Fawn, Die Cutting, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #shakercard #cupofcocoa #distressinks #christmascard

the sentiment and the faces are from the adorable Love You Latte stamp set!
 
I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D