Sunday, October 24, 2021

peek-a-boo puppy christmas!

hi there!

today I'm excited to share a card I have up on the Lawn Fawn blog! and bonus: I also made a video! you can find it on my youtube channel, or by clicking here.

All Your Christmas Wishes Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Video, YouTube, Tutorial, Christmas, Cards, Card Making, Distress Ink, #lawnfawn #christmas #doxie #christmascard #cardmaking #handmadecards #distressoxide

so fun, right!?
I love those new puppies from the Furry and Bright and Joy to All stamp sets! they're so cute and playful! I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then used the coordinating dies, to die cut them out!
then I used the Lift the Flap Tree Backdrop to create the scene! I die cut it out of white cardstock, then added color by ink blending in Fossilized Amber, Vintage Photo and Walnut Distress Oxide Inks!

All Your Christmas Wishes Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Video, YouTube, Tutorial, Christmas, Cards, Card Making, Distress Ink, #lawnfawn #christmas #doxie #christmascard #cardmaking #handmadecards #distressoxide

I also ink blended the sky with Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Salvaged Patina. I splattered some water on top. then I used the Snowflake Background Stencils with the Fairy Dust paste to add the sparkly snowflakes!
I attached the tree layer on top once everything was dry, and then added a layer of snow behind the trees with die cut Stitched Hillside and Puffy Clouds borders!

All Your Christmas Wishes Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Video, YouTube, Tutorial, Christmas, Cards, Card Making, Distress Ink, #lawnfawn #christmas #doxie #christmascard #cardmaking #handmadecards #distressoxide

I heat embossed the sentiment in white onto a strip of black cardstock and then my card was complete!
be sure to check out the card on the Lawn Fawn blog for more details, and to watch the video!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D