Friday, June 11, 2021

Create a Smile Stamps June 2021 Release

hi there!
today I'm so excited to share the June release for Create a Smile Stamps!! it's live and available!


eeeeeep!
isn't everything just adorable! today I'm sharing 2 cards I made with a few of the sets, but there is SO.MUCH.MORE to see! check it out here!

my first card uses the cutest little typewriter image you ever did see!

Very Special Happy Mail for You Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Cards, Handmade Cards, Card Making, Distress Inks, Embossing Paste, Stencil, #createasmile #createasmilestamps #cardmaking #cards #handmadecards #distressinks #inkblending

eeeeep!! isn't it so adorable?! I am in LOVE with that little guy!
I cut out a swishy little cut out from computer paper to create a loose stencil for the ink blending.

Very Special Happy Mail for You Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Cards, Handmade Cards, Card Making, Distress Inks, Embossing Paste, Stencil, #createasmile #createasmilestamps #cardmaking #cards #handmadecards #distressinks #inkblending

I ink blended in a rainbow of Distress Ink colors and then used the Happy Mail stencil and white embossing paste to add some texture!

Very Special Happy Mail for You Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Cards, Handmade Cards, Card Making, Distress Inks, Embossing Paste, Stencil, #createasmile #createasmilestamps #cardmaking #cards #handmadecards #distressinks #inkblending

the sentiment is from the Very Special Mail stamp set! so sweet! love how well these work together!

my second card uses the sweet, and cute little moose! ha!

Under My Umbrella Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Cards, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, #createasmile #createasmilestamps #distressinks #inkblending #cards #cardmaking

he's just adorable!
I mirror stamped one of the images so they could be facing each other! so cute!! the sentiment and the umbrella are from the Sweater Weather stamp set!

Under My Umbrella Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Cards, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, #createasmile #createasmilestamps #distressinks #inkblending #cards #cardmaking

and I used the speech bubble from Say What?! all of the images were coored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut out!
I used Distress Inks in Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Cracked Pistachio to create the rainy sky. then I splattered some water on top!

Under My Umbrella Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Cards, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, #createasmile #createasmilestamps #distressinks #inkblending #cards #cardmaking

I finished off the card with some clear raindrops!

be sure to check out the whole release and get what you want before it's gone!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D