Wednesday, May 26, 2021

loch ness monster!

hi there!
today I have a card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!
we're still all about wanting to see your favorite places or dream destinations, so with that in mind, I created a card from when went to Scotland!

You're a Legend Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Loch Ness, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Nessie, Card, Card Making, Travel, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #travel #lochness #legend

love it!
I've been so in love with Nessie (the Loch Ness Monster) since I was a kid, and I just looooove that image from Lovable Legends! I also stamped the trees from Yeti, Set, Go and colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and fussy cut them out!

You're a Legend Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Loch Ness, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Nessie, Card, Card Making, Travel, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #travel #lochness #legend

I used the Stitched Mountain Borders to add to the scene, and then used the Stitched Hillside Borders to die cut out the wavy lake border at the base of the mountains! I did a TON of Distress Ink blending! I used Twisted Citron and Mowed Lawn for the mountains and Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Peacock Feathers for the lake! then I splattered all the things! ha!

You're a Legend Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Loch Ness, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Nessie, Card, Card Making, Travel, #lawnfawnatics #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #travel #lochness #legend

I used the Starry Sky Stencil to add some teeny tiny stars to the sky! I also used some Stickles Glitter Gel in Supernova (swoon!) to add a little glitter!
lastly, I heat embossed the sentiment onto some cardstock and fussy cut it out!

be sure to check the card out on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog and to play along!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D