Monday, May 3, 2021

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #100 - Cards for Kids

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!

cards for kids...yes please!! what a fun, and happy challenge!
I could do this all day!

Claw-some Birthday Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Claw Machine, Birthday Card, Cards, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #birthdaycard #birthday #clawmachinea

I used the adorable You're Claw-some stamp set for my card!! I haven't met a kid yet who doesn't love these claw machine games, so I knew this would be perfect for a kids card!
I also used the little bear from the Critter Concert stamp set, because he looks like he's playing the game!

Claw-some Birthday Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Claw Machine, Birthday Card, Cards, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #birthdaycard #birthday #clawmachinea

I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut them out! and I couldn't resist coloring all of those stuffed, toy bears in rainbow colors!

Claw-some Birthday Card by Samantha Mann, Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Claw Machine, Birthday Card, Cards, Card Making, Handmade Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #birthdaycard #birthday #clawmachinea

for the background, I used Distress Inks in Chipped Sapphire, Mermaid Lagoon and Cracked Pistachio! then I splattered some water and white acrylic ink on top! 
I heat embossed the sentiment in white and onto some Black Licorice Cardstock and popped it up with foam tape!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D