Friday, March 27, 2020

Create a Smile Stamps March 2020 Release!

hello and hi!

today is the Create a Smile Stamps March release - and it's awesome!!! 
filled with funny, beautiful and unique images!! there is literally something for everyone in this release! ha!



my first card uses the new Slices Stencil!


100% Wonderful the Way You Are Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Graph, graphic, #createasmile #stamps #cards #distressinks #graphic #graph

I love it!
I used Distress Inks in Picked Raspberry, Abandoned Coral, Dried Marigold and Pumice Stone to ink blend through the stencil! then I splattered some water and ink color on top! love that background!


100% Wonderful the Way You Are Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Cards, Distress Inks, Ink Blending, Graph, graphic, #createasmile #stamps #cards #distressinks #graphic #graph

I created the sentiment by combining a phrase from the Don't Worry set and some numbers I die cut from the Cherry Numbers die set
such a pretty, happy card to lift someone's spirits!

my second card uses the adoooooooorable new Ting-a-Ling stamp set!!!


You are Wheely Wonderful Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, Cards, Washi tape, Encouragement, #createasmile #stamps #cards #wheels

I just LOVE that bike image!! and it's so versatile because you add any image in the basket of the bike!! just so cute!!


You are Wheely Wonderful Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, Cards, Washi tape, Encouragement, #createasmile #stamps #cards #wheels

I decided to add an adorable little cat image, fussy cut it out, and then popped it up over some crumpled up vellum!
the background also has a large polkas-dotted washi strip! I think the yellow really pops and makes it happy!

my last card uses the goooooooorgeous new Very Cherry stamp set!! swoon - it's sooooo pretty!


Hello From Afar Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Copic Makers, Copics, Cards, handmade cards, #distressinks #createasmile #cherryblossom #copics #cards

right?!
I used Copics to color the images, then fussy cut them out! I added them to the card front with foam tape for some pop! 
I used some light grey cardstock, and added a little ink blending in the corner with Pumice Stone. then I splattered some white acrylic paint, water and ink color too! 


Hello From Afar Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Copic Makers, Copics, Cards, handmade cards, #distressinks #createasmile #cherryblossom #copics #cards

finally, I finished the card with a sentiment from the Just Saying Hello set
I really love how that card turned out, it makes me smile! and I am NOOOOOOOOT a flower colorist! ha!

be sure to check out the Create a Smile Stamps Instagram to see so much inspiration from this release and more! 
enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D