Monday, March 9, 2020

really high five birthday card + video

hello!!
today I have this card up on the Lawn Fawn blog!
I am always so giddy and happy to have a card up on Lawn Fawn blog, and today is no different!


Really High Birthday Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Birthday, Distress Inks, Really High Five, Puffy Clouds, Cards, handmade cards, Card Making, Ink Blending, Youtube Video, #lawnfawn #video #distressinks #inkblending #birthday #cards

oh, and I made a video, so check it out on youtube!


ok, so I used the new Really High Five stamps and dies, as well as the older A Birdie Told Me stamp set!

all of the images were colored with Zig Clean Clear Real Brush markers! love those for giving a little watercolor look!


Really High Birthday Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Birthday, Distress Inks, Really High Five, Puffy Clouds, Cards, handmade cards, Card Making, Ink Blending, Youtube Video, #lawnfawn #video #distressinks #inkblending #birthday #cards

I also die cut out some clouds using the Puffy Cloud Borders and Stitched Hillside Borders! I used Distress Inks in Mowed Lawn and Twisted Citron for the grass and Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch and Peacock Feathers for the sky! then I splattered some water and color onto everything! 



Really High Birthday Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn, Birthday, Distress Inks, Really High Five, Puffy Clouds, Cards, handmade cards, Card Making, Ink Blending, Youtube Video, #lawnfawn #video #distressinks #inkblending #birthday #cards

I love these party animals and how excited and happy they are!


be sure to check out this card on the Lawn Fawn blog, and my youtube channel, too!

enjoy!

1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D