Saturday, November 16, 2019

Fawny Holiday Week 2019 - Day 6

hi there!
I'm so excited for this week on the Lawn Fawn blog - the Fawny Holiday week
and I'm lucky enough to be able to participate as part of the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge design team!

for this card, I used the super adorable Beary Happy Holidays stamp set!


Beary Happy Holidays Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn's Fawny Holiday Week, Lawn Fawn, Christmas Card, Holiday, Cards, Distress Inks, skating, #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #christmas #fawnyholidayweek

soooo sweet!!
I combined with with the new Stitched Pond die set
first I colored the image with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, and then I fussy cut it out!

next, I die cut out the pond, but used the outside part of the die cut for my card! then I used Mermaid Lagoon and Peacock Feathers Distress Inks to add color to the inside image of the pond. then I splattered some water over top...because...I'm Sam! ha!


Beary Happy Holidays Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn's Fawny Holiday Week, Lawn Fawn, Christmas Card, Holiday, Cards, Distress Inks, skating, #lawnfawn #distressinks #inkblending #christmas #fawnyholidayweek

then, I stamped the bear image onto some old packaging and then pressed that onto the pond, to create the upside down, mirrored image! then I used the same markers that I used to color the main image, but reallllllly diluted! soooo fun!

I stamped the sentiment onto some pink cardstock, heat embossed the phrase, and then popped that up!!
love how this came out!

be sure to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for allllll of your holiday inspiration needs! ha!
enjoy!

2 comments:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D