Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Fawny Holiday Week 2019 - Day 3

me again!

I'm so excited for this week on the Lawn Fawn blog - the Fawny Holiday week
and I'm lucky enough to be able to participate as part of the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge design team!

today, I have a layout, instead of a card!



Spreading Christmas Cheer Layout by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn's Fawny Holiday Week, Lawn Fawn, Scrapbook, Layout, Christmas, Mixed Media, Watercolor #scrapbook #layout #christmas #lawnfawn #fawnyholidayweek #mixedmedia

soooo sweet, right?

I stamped and colored the reindeer images from Toboggan Together and then fussy cut them out! 
I also used some papers from the Snow Day Remix Petite Paper Pack to back my photo! 


Spreading Christmas Cheer Layout by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn's Fawny Holiday Week, Lawn Fawn, Scrapbook, Layout, Christmas, Mixed Media, Watercolor #scrapbook #layout #christmas #lawnfawn #fawnyholidayweek #mixedmedia

for the background, I used Distress Ink Refills in Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pistachio to create a watercolor-ed look! once it was dry, I used some white embossing paste and a star stencil to add a little texture!


Spreading Christmas Cheer Layout by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn's Fawny Holiday Week, Lawn Fawn, Scrapbook, Layout, Christmas, Mixed Media, Watercolor #scrapbook #layout #christmas #lawnfawn #fawnyholidayweek #mixedmedia

I added the title with a mix of alphas, and then machine stitched them onto the layout! then I added some embellishments with some older supplies I had in my stash!


Spreading Christmas Cheer Layout by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawn's Fawny Holiday Week, Lawn Fawn, Scrapbook, Layout, Christmas, Mixed Media, Watercolor #scrapbook #layout #christmas #lawnfawn #fawnyholidayweek #mixedmedia

this layout will always make me smile - it's the perfect depiction of my little Menn at this moment in time! even though my older little Mann had so much FUN singing christmas carols and decorating the tree, he was NOT having it when I wanted a picture! ha! (that's the stage he's in...) ha!
and my littlest Mann just looks up to his brother SO MUCH, it's so sweet! so his infections smile and laughter from looking at his brother was PERFECT for the 'spreading Christmas cheer' title! ha!

be sure to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for allllll of your holiday inspiration needs! ha!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D