Saturday, November 9, 2019

Create a Smile Stamps November 2019 Release

hello!!!
who's as excited as I am about this new release from Create a Smile stamps?! there are SO MANY new products, please be sure to check out their Instagram and website for so much more inspiration!!


I created 2 cards for this release!
my first card is my favorite!!
I used the new Mouse au Chocolat - EEEEEEEEE! so cute!

Hot Chocolate Weather Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Christmas, Cards, Stencil, Embossing Paste, Distress Inks #inkblending #distressinks #christmascard #cards #createasmile

I started by coloring all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cutting them out!
I also used the new Patterns Stencil and some white embossing paste to add to texture and a unique design to the cup! 

Hot Chocolate Weather Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, Christmas, Cards, Stencil, Embossing Paste, Distress Inks #inkblending #distressinks #christmascard #cards #createasmile

I finished the card by adding glitter (Stickles!) to all of the marshmellos and whip cream! 
and the background was created by ink blending Picked Raspberry and Dried Marigold Distress Inks! then I splattered some water and white acrylic paint on top!

my next card also combines a new stamp set and new stencil!
this time I used the new mini but MIGHTY Happy Holidays stamp set!

Happy Holidays Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, cards, christmas, christmas cards, embossing paste, stencil, #christmas #christmascard #distressink #inkblending #createasmile #stamps

I stamped it and colored the 'happy' letters with watercolors, then fussy cut them out! then I attached them to the background with foam tape!

Happy Holidays Card by Samantha Mann for Create a Smile Stamps, cards, christmas, christmas cards, embossing paste, stencil, #christmas #christmascard #distressink #inkblending #createasmile #stamps

and speaking of the background, I did LOTS of ink blending (many layers!) in Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch and Peacock Feathers! then I splattered some water on top! once that was all dry, I used the beautiful new Twinkle Stencil and some white embossing paste to add some sparkly texture!

I finished the card off with some clear sparkling sequins from Pretty Pink Posh!

don't forget to head over to the Create a Smile Stamps shop and check out all of the new stamps, dies and stencils!!!! sooooo amazing!
enjoy!

2 comments:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D