Monday, April 15, 2019

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #51 - Sketch

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



yay!



eeeeeep!!

isn't this just the best and most inspiring sketch?! I really, really love it, and I'm SO excited to make more cards with this sketch!

I used the adorable Mermaid for You stamp set for my card!


Waving Hello Card by Samantha Mann - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, distress ink, mermaids, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #mermaids #distressink #handmadecards #cards

I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut them out!

for the background, I used Distress Inks in Wilted Violet, Blueprint Sketch and Peacock Feathers for some ink blending. 


Waving Hello Card by Samantha Mann - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, distress ink, mermaids, #lawnfawn #lawnfawnatics #mermaids #distressink #handmadecards #cards

to create the 'waves', I die cut various pieces of cardstock using the Stitched Hillside Borders Dies to create the makeshift stencils! then I used them to ink blend the 'waves'! then I sprinkled some water, ink color and white acrylic paint on top of everything! so fun!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!

enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D