Thursday, April 18, 2019

Simply Ear-resistable!


hey there!
today, I have this card up on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog!  I was at Target and I saw a shirt in the kids section of a sloth with Easter bunny ears, and I was like - YES! ha!!

You are Ear-resistable Card by Samantha Mann - Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Easter #inkblending #sloth #cards #handmadecards

right?! isn't that so fun! ha!! I love it!
I used the sloth from In Slow Motion Stamp Set and combined it with JUST the ears from one of the images from Newton's Easter Basket Stamp Set. I colored the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut everything out! 
oh yeah, and I added leaves from    to the tree to tie in the background!

You are Ear-resistable Card by Samantha Mann - Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Easter #inkblending #sloth #cards #handmadecards

and that background is soooo fun!
I used the Tropical Leaves Stencil with Distress Inks in Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron and Cracked Pistachio! and then removed the stencil and ink blended a little on top of it.

You are Ear-resistable Card by Samantha Mann - Newton's Nook Designs, Distress Inks, Easter #inkblending #sloth #cards #handmadecards

I finished the card off by heat embossing the sentiment from Bitty Bunnies Stamp Set onto a banner of black cardstock. and then I added some glitter to the to the ears! so fun!
be sure to check this out on the Newton's Nook Designs Blog, too!

enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D