Monday, April 1, 2019

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #50 - Fun with Food

happy Monday!
let's start this week off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!


yay!


this new challenge is so fun and just *perfect* for all of the cute images that Lawn Fawn has!


I Pine for You Card by Samantha Mann - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink blending, #inkblending #lawnfawn #distressinks #pineapple #handmadecards #stamping

these little pineapples from the mini Aloha set are just darling! I love them snuggling together! ha!
I stamped the sunglasses on one and then the eyelashes smile on the other! 

I Pine for You Card by Samantha Mann - Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, Distress Inks, Ink blending, #inkblending #lawnfawn #distressinks #pineapple #handmadecards #stamping

I colored all of the images with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut them out! 

the background was ink blended with Peacock Feathers and Blueprint Sketch Distress Inks. I used the folded side of a piece of computer paper to create the edges! such a fun striped background!

then I finished off the card with some clear star sequins!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!

enjoy!


1 comment:

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D