Wednesday, March 27, 2019

I love you to Pluto and back card!

hello all!
today I have this fun card up on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog! I CASE-ed this card I made here! I just loved the black gesso and bold colors!

so here's my card!


To Pluto and Back Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, space, planets, Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, #popup #interactive #handmadecard #card# #lawnfawn #gesso

so fun, right! and there's more! it has a fun surprise inside the card, too! but we'll get to that shortly! ha!
I used some black gesso and painted it onto my background! then I used some white embossing paste a fun star stencil to create the background!


To Pluto and Back Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, space, planets, Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, #popup #interactive #handmadecard #card# #lawnfawn #gesso

the images from Out of This World were stamped and fussy cut out! I colored everything with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then added some details with a white pen!

and then when you open the card...


To Pluto and Back Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, space, planets, Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, #popup #interactive #handmadecard #card# #lawnfawn #gesso

ta daaaa!! 
same treatment inside the card as out, but I love that burst of planets with the Mini Pop-Up Box die

I finished off the sentiment and then attached it and all the happy planets with strips of acetate to the die! so fun!


To Pluto and Back Card by Samantha Mann for Lawn Fawnatics Challenge, Lawn Fawn, space, planets, Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers, #popup #interactive #handmadecard #card# #lawnfawn #gesso

be sure to check out the card on the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog! and play along with the current CASE challenge going on!
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D