Friday, March 1, 2019

Create a Smile Stamps March Release 2019

hello!
so excited to be sharing the ammmmmmmmazing release for Create a Smile Stamps!


the rest of the Design Team created seriously incredible, stunning, inspiring cards, and you need to check them out...like, for real. I'm overwhelmed with the talent on that team! 

my first card uses the new Easter Tweetings stamp set!


those little critters are just so sweet and cute! 
I colored everything with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and then fussy cut it all out! 

I love that stack of rainbow eggs!! and I even added some glitter to the eggs, to add some more fun!


the whole scene takes place on the Cool Cuts Scalloped Rectangle die cut!  I love that die set! I finished the card off with the sentiment heat embossed onto a black speech bubble die cut from the Cool Cuts Speech Bubbles die set

my second card uses the beeeeeautiful Tender Tulips set, which is just so stunning and lovely! I could look at it all day, and use it on every card! I also used the new Tiny Letterings set, which is the perfect compliment here! 


ha! love this combination!
I used Distress Inks in Bluepint Sketch, Peacock Feathers and Cracked Pisatachio to create the background, and then die cut it out with the Cool Cuts Double Stitched Rectangles die cuts! 


I heat embossed the sentiment in white onto vellum, and then fussy cut it out! so sweet! 

hope you liked these new products, and again, be sure to check out the rest of the Design Team's projects for this release! 
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D