Monday, November 19, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #41 - Shaped Cards

happy Monday!
let's start this week (and new month!) off with a NEW challenge over at the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge blog!



this time, we want to see you create a shaped card! which is SO fun and easy with a lllll of the incredible dies that Lawn Fawn has to offer, right?!




yay!
you know I love me some rainbow, so I had to add a row of rainbow houses to my card! ha!
I die cut out the card using the Outside In Stitched Cloud Stackables! soooo sweet! 
then I did some Ink blending with Peacock Feathers, Blueprint Sketch and Wilted Violet! soooo pretty!



the rainbow houses are from the Winter Village stamp set, and that cute little moon is from the Love You S'More stamp set! all of the images were colored with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and fussy cut out!



I heat embossed the sleigh and sentiments from the Winter Skies stamp set! then I added some glitter to the snowy roof tops of the buildings!! soooo pretty!

I really can't WAIT for you to play along! you could win a $25 gift certificate to Lawn Fawn!!!!
enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you SO much for taking the time to comment! just like that, you made my day! :D